It's easy to turn this:
What you need:
hemp, leather cord, embroidery floss
What to do:
- Separate the hoops and wrap them in hemp or leather cord.
- With the first hoop, wrap embroidery floss or hemp cord loosely around the outside of the hoop.
- Now start weaving.
- Add beads when you get to the center and tie it off to finish.
- With the second hoop, tie lengths of hemp or embroidery floss (or feathers or whatever) around the center and bead it up.
- Tie the hoops together and you're done.
This was my first attempt at making a dream catcher. It's a little bit lopsided but I think it turned out alright.
If you're going to do this yourself, I'd suggest you use different sized hoops and just tie them together loosely. It's a fun project but can be time consuming so give yourself an hour or so.
Thank you for the tutorial Wondra!
Don't forget to visit Wondra’s World for my Catch-All Bowl tutorial.