21 June 2013

Summer Bucket List

Summer is my favorite time of the year. I love the long, lazy days and warm nights. Because today is the summer solstice it feels like summer has finally arrived. The whole season stretches ahead of us. 
  
This summer I plan to :



1.   Do summer crafts: Friendship bracelets and tie-dyed tees.

2.   Pick berries: Berries mean crisp, crumbles, pies, and freezer jam! Angie (of StrawbrryPassion) and I are going strawberry picking on Sunday. I hope to go pick blueberries as well the blackberries and raspberries in our backyard!

3.   Take a road trip: My goal is to visit family in Ludington once a month over the summer. My next trip coincides with July 4th!

4.   Visit the BEACH: Ludington and Saugatuck for certain.

4.   Buy food at the farmer's market: There's nothing like fresh food!

5.   See a movie at the drive-in: Capri Drive-in Theatre in Coldwater.

Other summer festivities to enjoy: Sandals. Gardening. Storms. Fireworks. Barbeques. Sundresses. Fireflies. Garage sales. Cutoff Jeans. Swinging in a hammock. Sun tea. Ice cream. Bonfires.

The season holds endless possibilities.  

What are you looking forward to this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment