11 January 2013

Etsy Shop Updates

Before the holidays I started the process of reopening my Etsy shops, Silverblayze Supplies and Vintage and With Eyes Lifted. My shops have been closed for about a year because of the wedding, the new house, and the time I needed to recharge.

Now that I am focused again I am getting reacquainted with the changes to Etsy's site. I have created About pages for each shop (About Silverblayze and About With Eyes Lifted), and I am refreshing item descriptions and pictures to sell old stock.

Here are a couple of handmade listings from With Eyes Lifted...



...and curated items from Silverblayze Supplies and Vintage.



In the spring I will release a new collection. You can follow my blog for listing updates and the official Grand (Re)Opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment