25 June 2010

Summer is Here



As a summer baby born in the hottest, most humid part of the Michigan summer, this summer has not disappointed. Warm, sunny weather mixed with just the right amount of storms, I have not felt this alive in years.


I have already made two treks across Michigan, one up to visit family in Ludington and the other to Rochester to watch the USA play England in the World Cup and roam the old haunting grounds. I tend to believe the trip as as much about confronting the past as enjoying the match with old friends.


With the solstice and longest day of the year behind us, my hope is to make more trips around Michigan, enjoying local, of course, renewing my efforts to find a new, better-suited job and participating in the joy summer brings to me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.3.6

No comments:

Post a Comment