06 September 2011

Thirty Word Description

My birthday was August 28th, and I am officially a "thirty-something". I celebrated with homemade apple crisp for breakfast. The rest of the day was just as laid-back.


I am excited to embark on my thirties. When I turned 25, I was not happy with where I was in my life. I think my thirties will be fun. I am starting a new life, and I not going to let past fears hold me back.

In honor of my 30th birthday, here are thirty words that describe me:

believer. bohemian. bookworm. creative. compassionate. dedicated. dreamer. entrepreneur. frugal. geeky. independent. indirect. introvert. loyal. dry humor. discreet. musical. subtle. natural. gardener. observant. passive. philosophical. quiet. sensitive. silly. sincere. thrifty. thoughtful. writer.

My list was inspired by celebrating thirty-five written by Vanessa of Colour Knits. I also like Bonzai Aphrodite's post 30 [little] Things I Love At Age 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment