03 December 2009

Dimondale Holiday Craft Show 2009

I participated in my first craft show with CraftedClay on November 20th and 21st in Dimondale, Michigan.


The first day was damp, overcast and generally nasty. I spent much of the day in front of the fireplace sipping wassail (spiced hot cider) which my host's husband made over the stove. It was delicious and the perfect beverage for such a day.


We saw more foot traffic on Saturday. The weather cleared and everyone agreed it was a beautiful fall day, especially for Michigan.


I went with no expectations, but the experience was exciting and I cannot wait to repeat it! Although I did not have the massive sales all crafters dream of, I did manage to sell several items. I passed out business cards, and hopefully this will help word-of-mouth advertising.




1 comment:

  1. Bah, I can definitely tell which photo I took. Looks a bit fuzzy. Glad I captured something from the Show anyway. Thanks for the blogging about this!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete