17 April 2011

Etsy Finds: Cotton Bathmat

A little pampering goes a long way. I work in retail, so I stand on concrete for forty hours a week. This wears on my body. This is why I have a nightly ritual--I take a bath to warm my sore muscles and soothe my mind.

This knit bathmat would be an amazing accessory to the bathroom. The simple texture is luxurious. I can imaging stepping out of the bath with the cotton cushioning my achey feet.



Tangentially, I would love to have a claw foot tub like the one featured in the photograph!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful share about cotton bath mat and for the lesion to all of us that how can we give a refreshment to our body. I don't know who you are but I am dam sure that you are going to a famous blogger in future. I just love this blog

    ReplyDelete