31 December 2006

Every Day Resolutions 2007

I'm not one to make resolutions for New Year's. I don't need a special occasion to change my life. But in the spirit of the new year, here are a few of my every day resolutions.

Awareness:
I want to be aware of the news, to know what is happening in the world around me. I want to know the past, and see it's undercurrents in the present. Most of all, I want to be involved with the events that shape the future.

Openness:
The years teach us to close off from one another. I spent too many years inside. I want to share myself, and learn from others.

Healthy Living:
Healthy eating and exercise are not the only ways to be healthy. Healthy living is about balance, spirituality and more.

Organization:
Cleanliness effect my mood. Being organized helps me feel mentally active.

Creativity:
I look for creative outlets in the every day, whether it be writing, crafting, or thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment