10 June 2013

An Hour a Day

Over the years I have shared that I am writing a novel. What I have written is sprinkled throughout numerous files and notebooks. Last week, I created a strategy to finish my manuscript.

1. Evernote: Evernote is an amazing organizing app. Unlike Pinterest, which feels like traveling down the rabbit hole, Evernote helps me focus. The application is available for computers, smartphones, and tablets, and it syncs between all three. If you don't use Evernote yet, try it. You'll thank me.

2. An hour a day: This goal is flexible. Honestly, I will be happy if I spend 15 minutes a day writing. And if I spend 2 hours writing, I exceed my goal!

3. Feedback: I find it difficult to reach out for feedback. I am going step outside of my comfort zone and bug my writer friends who have told me to send them my writing.

I'm going to use the same principles into a Shimmering Star.


It only takes an hour a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment