25 August 2011

Bumble and bumble. Seaweed Shampoo

I have a have a secret to share: I am nearly 30 years old and I find it difficult to wash my own hair. It is embarrassing.

My hair is naturally wavy and dry. Even though I have lost a lot of hair over the past few years, it is still very thick. It takes a long time to rinse the shampoo out of my hair.

I have wanted to try Bumble and bumble. for several years, but I could not justify spending $18 to try their product. A couple of weeks ago I found a sample of their Seaweed Shampoo on clearance for $2.



According to Bumble and bumble., their Seaweed Shampoo is a "mild, moisturizing, daily shampoo with marine extracts that feed roots, add shine and keep scalps happy." 

My scalp is very happy. I can understand why the shampoo is so expensive. Washing my hair is no longer a chore; I can wash it once and it is squeaky clean.

When the samples run out I will buy an 8 oz. bottle. Experts suggest alternating shampoos to prevent buildup, so I will use Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment